Subscribe to our Free Jewelry Newsletter!
Every month our informative newsletter brings you tips, advice and news on the topics of gold, jewelry, fine gems, precious metals from Long Island’s oldest established jewelry buying company and pawn shop.
Enter your email address below and you’ll be taken our email provider, Constant Contact.
For Email Marketing you can trust
By providing us with your email address, you are opting in to receive our e-newsletters. Please note, we would never provide your email address to a third party, and you may unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in our e-newsletter.
Read our latest newsletters below:
- July 10, 2018: Learn all about July’s birthstone, rubies, plus understanding how to value and sell your rare coins in the latest Empire Jewelers’ Report! Read more
June 11, 2018: Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17. If you’re still wondering what to get the dad in your life, read on for cool and classic gift ideas. Plus, learn interesting facts about June’s three birthstones in the latest Empire Jewelers’ Report. Read more
May 4, 2018: Check out Mother’s Day gift ideas, plus how to have a successful estate jewelry sale in the latest Empire Jewelers’ newsletter. Read more
April 11, 2018: Interesting diamond facts about April’s birthstone, plus learn how to use a pawn loan for credit in the latest Empire Jewelers’ newsletter. Read more
- March 13, 2018: Love pearls? Learn more about this timeless classic, plus test your knowledge of fancy colored diamonds in the latest Empire Jewelers’ newsletter. Read more
- February 7, 2018: Valentine’s Day is coming! In this issue, get to know gemstones, plus share some unique and affordable Valentine’s gift ideas in the latest Empire Jewelers’ newsletter. Read more
- January 12, 2018: Find out 2018’s hot jewelry trends, plus how to sell your jewelry in the latest Empire Jewelers’ newsletter. Read more
- December 8, 2017: Royal watchers and jewelry fans alike will enjoy reading about Meghan Markle’s engagement ring from Prince Harry. Does their choice of yellow gold mean it’s making a comeback in bridal jewelry? Plus, a look at the meaning behind various holiday traditions. Read more
- November 10, 2017: Learn about the most popular fall gemstones, plus let your jewelry earn you cash for the holidays in the latest newsletter. Read more
- October 11, 2017: October’s birthstone, the Opal, is one of the most mysterious and mythical gemstones. This month, we learn of the opal’s origins. Plus, how much do you know about opals? Have some fun and take our quiz! Read more
- September 15, 2017: It’s been 20 years since the passing of Princess Diana. We take a look at the influence she had on #jewelrystyle in Empire Jewelers’ latest newsletter. Read more
I Would Like To Sell:
Empire’s reputation is built on providing our customers with the highest value, in cash, through discrete quick and friendly transactions.
“HONEST, FAIR, PROFESSIONAL I sold my recently deceased Mothers’ Diamond Ring. They were kind and understanding and I was very pleased and at peace with my decision to sell to Empire..”
“My boyfriend and I picked out a ring together from your ebay store after much research. It appraised for much more than the purchase price and BOTH independent appraisers agreed with exactly how the ring was presented in the description. We got exactly what we expected and then some. The ring is beyond amazing. It’s beautiful and sparkly and gets noticed. Best of all, we got a beautiful 1.47 brilliant center stone for half what we would have paid in a jewelry store. In fact, our friend spent almost 11,000 in a jewelry store for a ring of this size — we spent less than half that!
” Super cool crew. Cool stuff to buy. The guys there are really cool. I def recommend.”
“Thank you for beginning this service. I’ve bought several things from you, and everything has been wonderful! I look forward to future issues.”
“Sell Gold: I searched for sell gold long island and found http://www.empirepawnofnassau.com I went in and they made me feel very comfortable and were very professional and I feel i got a great deal on my diamonds! highly recommended.”
” Very Nice and fair people. ”
” Excellent Customer Service: They treated me with respect and I got a great deal. I will always do business with Empire.”
” Fair: They have always given a good price on anything you bring in. Have used them a couple of times and they have always been fair in the price they quoted us. Honest people.”
Have a question for us?
We are here for you so don’t hesitiate